Search for College
Nagarjuna College of IT
Nagarjuna Group of Institutions was established in 1986 A.D. for the purpose of International Language Testing center for Nepal. The primary goal of the institution was to hold preparatory classes for TOEFLs, ISAT of ETS Board USA and O and A level of the university of Cambridge UK. Presently, Nagarjuna College of IT is accredited to ministry of education to run High School, Higher Secondary School and Bachelor level program such as BIM, BBS and BSc CSIT of Tribhuvan University.
Nagarjuna College of IT, with its rapid developing management and staff, has been a motivating college for effective learning and inventive as well as innovative practices. There are testimonials from thousands of students both within and without the valley who have benefitted from the higher education system provided by the college and have moved on to gain entry to prominent and reputed colleges and companies either in Nepal or abroad. Some of them even received full scholarships.This college only provides bachelors degree programs ib BBS, BSc.CSIT and BIM.
The mission of the faculty of Central department of Computer Science and Information Technology, is to develop socially responsible, scientifically advanced and result oriented Information Technology (IT) professionals. The main purpose of the BSc CSIT program is to equip graduates with the skills to make them efficient Information Technology professionals. As the demand for ICT skill manpower is rapidly expanding, Nagarjuna College of IT is dedicated to meeting this demand by providing practicable, operational and compatible to the national and international market value.
Why Nagarjuna College of IT ?
If you are still not convinced to pursue your studies at Nagarjuna college of IT, then the following will help you make the right decision:
- The college has a strong area of expertise with experience of 11 years in the field of computer science.
- Nagarjuna College of IT is located in a friendly environment at the heart of the capital city: Kathmandu.
- Nagarjuna College of IT focuses on practical skills which help the students to become better professionals in the IT field.
- The classrooms of the college has modern computer facilities with high bandwidth internet access.
- Nagarjuna College of IT helps the students to get real-time experience by focusing on industrial attachment projects.
- Finally, Nagarjuna College of IT also provides enough hands-on experience to make sure you have all the practical skills and confidence needed to jump into the market and build your IT career.
Nagarjuna College has been offering expertise teaching in B.Sc. CSIT program without any compromises. It has well-equipped computer labs along with good internet access to deliver quality IT education. The college often organises training classes by inviting software professionals and IT experts to make its students more familiar with software development approaches. To provide real-world experiences, the students are accommodated with industrial attachment project and encouraged to join internship at software companies so that they can easily jump into IT career after their graduation.
Bachelor of Information Management
Nagarjuna College of IT offers a student with 4-year of an undergraduate course in information technology affiliated with Tribhuvan University named as Bachelor of Information Management. Read more about the course and other processes.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Studies offered by Nagarjuna College of IT guides and gives support to the students to get the advanced knowledge in business. Browse more to know more about the course as well as college.
Infrastructure & Facilities
There are currently 48 seats available in each batch of CSIT program at Nagarjuna College of IT. In order to enroll in the college, the student must meet the following requirements:
- Good academic record at I.Sc. (10+2) or equivalent from any recognized school.
- Minimum second division marks.
- Good performance in entrance test held by the Institute of Science and Technology.
- Pass the interview conducted by the college