Search for College
NAST(National Academy of Science and Technology)
National Academy of Science and Technology or NAST College was established in 2057 B.S. (2000 A.D). It is also known as Dhangadi Engineering Campus as it is located in Dhangadi Nepal. It is first engineering college in mid-western and far-western development region affiliated to Pokhara University. It initially started only one bachelor program in computer engineering and later it added three more bachelor programs. Faculty members are highly experienced, qualified and dedicated in their work. Students will acquire proper guidance and supervision from the faculty members at NAST College.
NAST College provides bachelor degree in B.E. Computer, B.E. Civil, BBa and BCA programs.
Why National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) ?
Bachelor of Business Administration
Looking ahead to build a promising career in the area of business? Then, study Bachelor of Business Administration at National Academy of Science and Technology and grab the opportunity to widen your knowledge regarding a business. Learn more details regarding college and its facilities.
Bachelor of Computer Application
Know the merits of studying Bachelor of Computer Application and get speacialised in the various subjects such as software and hardware, programming, networking and so on. Here is an accumulate overview of the requirements and the reason joining this college.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Are you interested in stepping ahead in the field of Civil Engineering? Then, gain an extensive knowledge regarding planning, design, construction and management. For further details browse the link.
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Study Bachelor of Computer Engineering and reveal yourself to the various aspect of computer system. National Academy of Science and Technology is there for you for enhancing your knowledge in the field of computer engineering and various aspect.
- Students securing 80 percent and above in higher secondary level will get 100 percent scholarship, between 75-79 percent will get 50 percent scholarship in admission fee and monthly fee, between 70-74 percent will get 25 percent discount and 60-69 percent will receive 10prcent discount at NAST College.
- Entrance topper of each program will receive 50 % discount in one semester only in tuition fees.
- Semester topper securing grades in between 3-3.79 will get 50 percent discount in tuition fee for one semester and students securing more than 3.8 will get 100 percent discount in tuition fee for one semester.
- University provides full scholarship for two students every year in which students passing their SLC from community schools and passing test exam for scholarship can apply.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Library provides spacious area with text and reference books for each and every courses.
- Computer labs are well furnished and managed to run latest software smoothly with high speed internet.
- Extra curriculum activities are done like sports games, cultural programs, exhibitions and so on. These tasks are conducted so as to improve individual development and personality.
- School area is peaceful and pollution free. Class rooms and spacious and healthy.
- NAST College also organizes different scientific seminars and conferences, presentations and may more academic programs.
- Annual programs, college tours and industrial visits makes studying process more interesting and fruitful.
- College has transportation facility and canteen as well.
- Internal assessments, assignments and presentations are done on a regular basis at NAST College so that students will be confident and ready to appear in board examinations.
- Students must have secured minimum of second division marks in plus two level or equivalent recognized by PU in science stream for applying in engineering courses at NAST College.
- Students must have secured minimum of second division in management and science stream for applying in BBA course and any stream for BCA course.
- Students should appear in the entrance and oral examination administered by NAST College or University authorities.