Search for College
Orient College of Science and Management
Orient college was established in 2003 . Being at the centre of Kathmandu Valley, it is easily accessible to the students. This college provides students peaceful academic environment with spacious physical infrastructure. Orient college has always been a popular name among students and parents due to its experienced faculty and the outstanding result it has delivered in a very short span of time. Orient college is always looking forward to nurture the young shoulders for the process of nation building to meet the nation's requirement and to compete globally in diverse area.
Orient college consists of four different blocks for four different programs. The Everest Block lodges +2 programs in Science. The Kanchanjangha Block runs Management and Humanities under HSEB. The Cambridge Block runs AS and A Level programs under Cambridge University, UK. The Bachelor Block settles BA and BBS programs under TU. From the coming session, Orient college is planning to add BBA programs under TU.
Orient College offers A-Level course, Intermediate level course and bachleor level course which includes BBS program.
Why Orient College ?
- Teaching learning through modern interactive approaches by experienced and competent lecturers educated in foreign universities and with scholarships.
- Use of multimedia technology in classrooms.
- Fully resourceful and well stocked library.
- Software with interactive learning programs and encyclopedias.
- Online library with unlimited free internet service.
- Fully equipped science laboratories in international standard, separate for each subject.
- Availability of Teachers support site (TSS).
- Additional practical sessions on Saturdays by visiting lecturers.
- Strong focus on practical skills.
- Regular workshops, seminars, field trips, excursions and visits to international learning centers, including British Council and American Library.
- Regular publication of written work of students in college and wall magazines regularly.
Teaching staff of Orient College focuses on providing a realistic and practical education for better understanding and competence in student's respective fields. The teaching learning method used in the classrooms is student friendly.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS) in Orient College of Science and management is a program commonly designed to develop the students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. To get more information on the fee structure, academic requirement and admission procedure as well as career opportunity, click the link.
Bachelor of Arts - Three Years
Click the link, if you are wishing to broaden your knowledge in social science and humanities which is fairly adequate to reveal yourself to various job opportunities then, Bachelor of Arts(BA)-Three years in Orient College of Science and Management is the right option for you.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- A Levels:
A Level program of orient college is affiliated to Cambridge University, UK. Orient has been running this program since 2003 AD in international standards. Students of orient college have always given outstanding performance. 100% pass result in 2010 is one of the examples of success of this college. Students are always guided and instructed by experts in respective subjects.
- +2 HSEB (Science, Management, Humanities):
+2 program of this College is affiliated with HSEB (Higher Secondary Education Board). The major strength of +2 programs in Orient College is student centered faculty. Teaching staffs of this program are highly experienced and consist of mostly professors. Orient college provides comfortable size classroom which enables student to remain active during class sessions.
- BBS ( Bachelor in Business Studies):
BBS program of Orient college is affiliated with TU (Tribhuvan University). Under this program CCRC always organizes different kind of workshops and seminars to nurture inner skills and knowledge of the students.
Some of the popular workshops organized by CCRC are:
- Knowledge Management
- Conflict Management
- Gender and Equity