Search for College
Sirjana College of Fine Art
Started in 2001, Sirjana College of Fine Arts is a result of common vision among the group of important and famous artists and art lovers of Nepal. It has been established under the Bachelor level affiliation of Tribhuvan University and +2 level affiliation to Higher Secondary Education Board (H.S.E.B.) and is the pioneering college for being the first fine arts college founded by the private sector and it has been well known and successful for earning the fame for its academic and creative excellence. The courses offered are different such as Classical music from Tablas to Vocals and Instrument flute, Paintings and traditional Nepali paintings, applied arts, Sculptures and traditional Nepali sculptures, etc. The major objective of Sirjana College of Fine Arts is to sculpt the career gate away to the hardworking and very talented students. The college goals in developing the generation of future artist who will make our country known in the great map of earth through their efforts and inspirations. Till now thousands of artists have been risen above from Sirjana College of Fine Arts through their desiccation to arts and via using the most of the academic resources of this college.
Sirjana College of Fine Arts offers Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) course and +2 program in Humanities.
The main mission of Sirjana College of Fine Arts is to provide career path to the aspiring artists, designers, sculptors and academic excellence for the +2 levels in Fine arts; Sculptures, Applied Arts, Painting, Art History, etc. The college wishes to establish an artistic career pathway of the students. The college aims in providing the generation of prominent artist who will shine to establish the name of our country amongst the greatest land for art history.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Wish to take your creativity to a different level? Join Bachelor of Fine Arts at Sirjana College of Fine Arts and grab the opportunity to showcase your creative skills in your chosen field. Here is a detailed overview of the program and the applying procedures for this college.
There are many scholarships and awards program for the deserving students at Sirjana College of Fine Arts. The scholarship schemes are provided thus to credit the most creative, talented and deserving students. The scholarship are named after the renowned and prestigious artists of the country who have passed away leaving behind remarkable contribution in the art field of Nepal. It is to not only praise their artworks but also to remember them and their work till the end and forever.
Some of the name of the Scholarships are:
- ‘Sri Bhaju Man Chitrakar Scholarships’ 60% refund in tuition fee
- ‘Master Chatur Ratna Udashi Scholarship’: 50% refund in tuition fee
- ‘Sri Chandra Man Singh Maskey Scholarship’:50% refund in tuition fee
- ‘Sri Tej Bahadur Chitrakar Scholarship’:50% refund in tuition fee
- ‘Sri Balkrishna Sama Scholarship’: 50%% refund in tuition fee
- ‘Sri Manohar Man Poon Scholarship’:50% refund in tuition fee
- ‘Sri Amar Chitrakar Scholarship’:50% refund in tuition fee
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Sirjana College of Fine Arts provides the practical based education and methods of knowledge to the students.
- There are many scholarships and awards program for the deserving students.
- Sirjana College of Fine Arts organizes many work shops, exhibitions and art related programs to encourage and motivate the students with knowledge and skills.