Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance | Pokhara University
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance as known as BBA-BI is the program which comes under Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) of Pokhara University (PoU). Pokhara University (PoU)has estimated this course to be four years long and this degree has intended to deliver proficient administrators for financial management. This program furnishes candidates with reasonable establishment and pragmatic skills in the different ranges of managing an account, fund and protection. With the 4 years degree in Accounting at Pokhara University (PoU), the students will be qualified to the work of financial enhancement and to complete related programs which includes educating in lawful parts of bookkeeping, business data, monetary finance, method execution in finance, core managerial thinking in finance, managerial finance, promoting, investigating information in finance, examination techniques in bookkeeping, morals and norms in financial practice, counseling, planning and evaluating.
List of Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance Colleges
Below is the list of colleges for Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance program under Pokhara University in Nepal.
- ACE Institute of Management
| +977 1 4110697, 4110743, 4474712, 4469019, Sinamangal, Kathmandu
- Apex College
| 01-4467922, 4478841, Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Apollo International College
| 01-4474845, Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Atlantic International College
| 01-4022514, 01-4022614, Kathmandu
- Axis College
| +977-71-438350, 438350, 9800787571, Sukkhanagar , Butwal
- Boston International College
| 056-526203,531362, Narayangadh, Bharatpur
- Crescent Hotel Management College
| 977-091-526108, Santoshi tole, Dhangadhi
Objectives of Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance
The fundamental target of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance is to create pioneers for the business, government, as well as for instructive groups and to help them in achieving their common commitments to the society.
This degree by Pokhara University (PoU) mainly focuses on:
First and foremost, candidates are furnished with the hypothetical ideas, which are essential to understand and find out the entrepreneurial issues and problems.
Secondly, this degree furnishes the candidates with the essential skill and ideas, so that they can continue their further master level studies with an ease. Similarly, this degree makes the student eligible under the aspects of oral and written communication.
Developing the sound knowledge under the subject matter of management, finance, banking and insurance as well.
Admission Requirements in Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance
Eligibility for admission:
In order to get into this degree offered by Pokhara University (PoU), the candidates must have to complete their secondary high school. The interested aspirants must have to pass the high school with minimum percentage of 45 or those who pass all the subjects with minimum 40 marks in all the subjects are also eligible to apply.
- ENG 101: English II
- MTH 101: Business Mathematics I
- ECO 101: Introductory Microeconomics
- SOC 101: Fundamentals of Sociology
- PSY 101: General Psychology
- ENG 102: English II
- MTH 101: Business Mathematics II
- ACC 121: Financial Accounting I
- MGT 111: Principles of Management
- ECO 102: Introductory Macroeconomics
- ENG 203: Business Communication
- STT 101: Business Statistics
- FIN 132: Principles of Insurance
- ACC 122: Financial Accounting II
- MGT 211: Fundamentals of Organizational Behaviour
- FIN 238: Risk and Insurance Management
- FIN 131: Essentials of Finance
- STT 201: Data Analysis and Modeling
- ACC 221: Basics of Managerial Accounting
- RCH 311: Business Research Methods
- MIS 201: Introduction to Management Information System
- FIN 437: Financial Institutions and Markets
- FIN 232: Credit Risk Management
- MGT 314: Management of Human Resources
- MKT 241: Principles of Marketing
- PRJ 492: Project Work
- MIS 202: Essentials of e-Business
- FIN 231: Financial Management
- LAW 292: Legal Aspects of Banking and Insurance
- FIN 233: Life and Health Insurance
- INT 392: Internship
- MGT 311: Fundamentals of Operations Management
- FIN 234: Property and Liability Insurance
- FIN 235: International Banking and Insurance
- FIN 236: Management of Commercial Banks
- : Elective I
- MGT 411: Business Environment in Nepal
- MGT 412: Strategic Management
- FIN 237: Treasury Operations
- : Elective II
Scope and Career Prospects
With this 4 years degree of Pokhara University (PoU), students will be able to step specifically into a profession in the field of managing an account,money and ndustry as well. With a wide, multifaceted instructions, graduates of this degree can expect to grab the respectable position as well as decent salary in banks, counseling firms, money related bureaus of modern areas, financial institutions and even in insurance agencies.
As a graduate of this degree, students will have an intellectual establishment in managing an account and fund. Also, the students will be qualified to proceed with the Master's degree, where you will have the chance to explore deeper into the themes of this well prepared course. This program offers students the opportunity to concentrate on arranging a profession according as well as on the basis of student's hobbies and capacities.