MBA Finance | Pokhara University
This MBA Finance program is intended to give an advance course in administration for people looking for senior positions in industry, trade and open administrations. Like all Master of Business Administration degree projects, these courses concentrate on administration and business techniques. MBA programs with a prominence in finance require more coursework in financial arranging, financial aspects, bookkeeping and other comparative topics. Courses may incorporate the following:
Choice making for development and administration
Investigation of prospects and choices
Administration data system
Store network administration
Issues in administration and associations
Master in Business Administration (Finance) offered at the Pokhara University requires two years (69 total credit hours) to complete. This course is divided into six terms. The program comprises of specialization concentration, finance core courses, management core courses, foundation courses & elective courses. Students are ought to take Internship project in the 5th trimester and in their final trimester they have to undertake Graduate Research Project.
List of MBA Finance Colleges
Below is the list of colleges for MBA Finance program under Pokhara University in Nepal.
Objectives of MBA Finance
Students will show investigative abilities in taking care of financial related issues. Students will be learning about moral issues in fund.
Students will show the capacity to:
Analyze and oversee chance in a worldwide setting.
Estimate the value of genuine or monetary resources.
Survey the impact of key monetary arrangements on firm money streams.
Students will recognize moral points of view on the social obligations of a financial proficient.
Students will have the capacity to pass on account information through compelling correspondence.
They will learn to think basically, as well as to take that level of speculation and impact change in socially and morally responsible ways. They will apply business information in various circumstances and will have the capacity to convey effectively.
Admission Requirements in MBA Finance
In order to be qualify for MBA (Finance) program, Applicant must have to pass fifteen years of schooling that includes 3 years of undergraduate degree in any programe with either 2nd division oir 2.0 CGPA.
- STT 501: Business Statistics
- ECO 511: Economic Analysis for Business
- IMS 521: Management Information System
- ACC 515: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- ACC 516: Managerial Accounting
- COM 505: Managerial communication
- STT 502: Data Analysis for Decision Modeling
- FIN 531: Financial Management
- MKT 561: Marketing Management
- MGT 542: OB and Leadership
- COM 506: Communication Skill Practicum
- ECO 512: Macroeconomics and the Global Economy
- FIN 541: Corporate Finance
- MGT 543: Human Resource Management
- FIN 561: Investment Management
- RES 611: Business Research Methodology
- : Concentration I
- MGT 631: Graduate Seminar Corporate Governance
- FIN 551: Financial Markets and Instructions
- FIN 571: International Financial Management
- MGT 546: Operations and Service Management
- MGT 548: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- : Concentration II
- : Elective I
- : Concentration III
- : Concentration IV
- : Elective II
- MGT 548: Internship
- MGT 549: Business Environment Analysis
- MGT 550: Strategic Management
- RES 612: Graduate Research Project
- : Seminar in (Concentration Area)
Scope and Career Prospects
The connected nature of our MBA course will expand on your past managerial experience and helps you to move forward in expert improvement. This program can lead you to have:
More prominent employability
Adaptability in an advancing employment market
Graduates of Master of Business Administration in Finance projects can fit the for administration level positions in the world of money. Some mainstream career includes these:
Business Development Manager