Bachelor of Computer Application, BCA, TU
014240005, Putalisadak Kathmandu
The Master of Science in Transportation Engineering is a degree that can be used all around the world in the fact that transportation system contribute in essential ways to any district's physical, monetary, and social structure. Transportation Engineering concentrates on the arranging, development, management, and execution of transportation system. These system consists of offices, vehicles, control components, new programs, and arrangements that allow the productive travel of individuals and cargo. It is a progressed course of study which helps to have a professional success in Engineering and transportation. Duration of this course is 2 years.
Below is the list of colleges for M.Sc. Transportation Engineering and Management program under Pokhara University in Nepal.
Transportation serves society's essential requirements for individual travel and exchange of goods. Transportation engineering applies specialized learning to give effective and productive transportation service that addresses societal needs while keeping up compatibility with ecological, vitality and wellbeing objectives.
This programs gives the candidates abilities in arranging, operating, and development of transportation systems. This course gives both an expansive familiarity with transportation ideas and an understanding of investigative and specialized learning to address transportation issues.
Our understudies will have:
1. A capacity to apply information of math, science, and engineering.
2. A capacity to plan and conduct tests, and examine and translate information.
3. A capacity to plan a project, component, or procedure to address desired needs.
4. A capacity to function on multi-disciplinary groups.
5. A capacity to distinguish, form, and take care of designing issues.
6. An understanding of expert and moral obligation.
7. A capacity to impart effectively.
8. The expansive training important to understand the effect of building arrangements in a worldwide and societal connection.
9. Capacity to participate in deep rooted learning.
10. A learning of contemporary issues.
Below is the detailed P.U (Pok) M.Sc. Transportation Engineering and Management Syllabus.
Job opportunities after this program are accessible both in general society division (e.g. government transportation services, provincial and civil streets, activity and travel offices) and the private division (e.g. building experts, trucking, railroad and aerial shuttle organizations, vehicle producing).
Some example duties of transport engineers are listed below:
Divya Gyan College
The British College
Padmashree Int'l College
Thames Int'l College
Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu