Bachelor in Electronics And Communication Engineering | Purbanchal University
To create engineers who are capable of designing, analyzing, commissioning and maintaining complex electronics and communications systems, Purbanchal University offer the program of The Bachelor of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
It is the program conducted for four years. This program especially enables students meet the demand in the advancement of Electronics and Communications technology. To get the significant experience with state-of-art facilities and design tools, the laboratory program is provided by the university.
List of Bachelor in Electronics And Communication Engineering Colleges
Below is the list of colleges for Bachelor in Electronics And Communication Engineering program under Purbanchal University in Nepal.
- Acme Engineering College
| 01-4282962/ 01-4670924/ 01-4280445, Sitapaila, Kathmandu
- CITE-College of Information Technology and Engineering
| 4111840, Subidha Nagar, Kathmandu
- Eastern College of Engineering
| 977-21-538412, radhakrishna marga, Biratnagar
- Kantipur City College
| 4430239, 4437093, Putalisadak, Kathmandu
- Purbanchal University School of Engineering and Technology
| 021-460108, Biratnagar
Objectives of Bachelor in Electronics And Communication Engineering
Offer strong foundation on principles of wireless and telecommunication systems.
Inspire students for research in recent technologies for future development.
Expand entrepreneurship skills.
Build up sound presentation and communication skills.
Make able to design, develop and manufacture economic, electronics and communication devices.
Offer in-depth study of electronic devices, machines, circuit design, and control systems
- Communicative English
- Computer Programming
- Elements and Devices of Computing Technology
- Engineering Drawing
- Mathematics- I
- Workshop Technology
- Applied Mechanics
- Digital Logic
- Electrical Engineering
- Mathematics- II
- Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Organization and Design
- Electrical Engineering Material
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Mathematics- III
- Network Analysis
- Thermodynamic, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Applied Mathematics
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Integrated Digital Electronics
- Advanced Electronics
- Antennas & Propagation
- Control System
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Embedded Systems
- Numerical Methods
- Signal and Systems
- Analog Communication
- Engineering Economies
- Filter Design
- Probability & Statistics
- Research Methodology
- Digital Communication System
- Microwave Devices, Circuit & Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Project Work (Mini)
- Project and Organization Management
- Telecommunication Traffic and Network
- Engineering Professional Practice and Sociology
- Wireless Communication
- Final Year Project Work
- Elective- II