About the Program
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) at the KIST College is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University (TU). It is a 4-year business course, which provides strong theoretical and practical management foundation for the students. All the necessary subjects are included in the course to make them well capable of meeting the needs of a global organization. The students are required to select the specialization courses in the final year of the course.
There are many doors of opportunities opened for the students after the completion of this course. The students can either opt for the further studies, or they can simply pursue their careers in various industries, such as banking, manufacturing, travel, and more.
Admission in BBS at KIST College:
The applicants in order to apply for this course must have completed 10 plus 2 or equivalent with at least the second division. Here is the admission procedure to get an admission.
- Entrance Exam application form: The first step for the candidates is to get an application form from the college and fill it. At the time of submission, the students must provide all the copies of the relevant documents to the college.
- Entrance exam: The candidates for the BBS course should appear in the entrance exam conducted by the college. You can get the sample question from the college itself.
- KIST Admission form: The students who have successfully cleared the examination should again fill up the admission form of the college.
- Personal interview: The faculty members set the time and date of the interview in which the candidates must appear. They should be accompanied by their parents as well.
- Offer letter: The students who have satisfied the faculty members with their performance are provided with the offer letter to join the college.
- Enrollment: Finally, the students are required to enroll by paying the required sum of money.