About the Program
Bachelor of Information Technology course at the KIST College is a 4-year comprehensive information technology (IT) course, affiliated with the Purbanchal University (PU). This course covers all the necessary subjects that will equip the students with the knowledge of the overall aspect of the information technology. The students will get the knowledge of various subjects, such as software engineering, web technology, networking, and others. This will make them capable of working in various sectors of information technology.
The students can solve the real-world problems with the help of information technology after the completion of this course. They can easily get jobs in both private and government organizations, which require the knowledge of information technology.
Admission procedure in BIT at KIST College:
To be eligible to apply for this course, you need to have 10 plus 2 or equivalent degree with a second division. Here is the admission procedure for the admission.
- Entrance application form: The first step of getting an admission is to fill an entrance application form. You can get this from the KIST College or other colleges affiliated with the Purbanchal University. At the time of submission, you should submit all the relevant copies of your documents.
- Entrance exam: The second process is the entrance exam. This exam is conducted by the university, and you must successfully complete this exam.
- Admission form: After you successfully complete the examination, you need to fill an admission form of the college.
- Interview: The shortlisted candidates along with their parents must appear in an interview with the faculty members.
- Offer letter: The College provides the offer letter to the selected candidates.
- Enrollment:The final step is enrollment where you pay the required sum of money to the college for getting an admission.