Education News | Baisakh 2075

Medical education ordinance registered in Parliament:

As per the Constitution of Nepal 2072, the ordinance should be endorsed by both the houses of the Parliament. If the joint meeting of the Parliament passes the ordinance, then it will take the form of a law. But if both the houses don't act on the ordinance within sixty days, it would become null and void.The ordinance is likely to be presented in the parliamentary meeting tomorrow. We have distributed copies of the ordinance to all members of the Parliament,” said Bharat Raj Gautam, spokesperson for the Parliament Secretariat. “We can't say anything now on whether the Parliament will support or reject the ordinance,” said Dev Gurung, chief whip CPN-MC. “We are happy that the ordinance is registered in the secretariat and are hopeful that it will be passed by the Parliament,” said Dr Govinda KC, senior orthopaedic surgeon at Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital. The ordinance is in accordance with the agreement reached between the government and Dr KC.

Nepal Sanskrit University publishes a notice regarding exam application form:

Nepal Sanskrit University, Office of Controller of Examination, has published a notice regarding the form fill-up for the examinations. Applicants are called up to fill the examination form for the academic year 2075 by Baisakh 20, 2075 (3 May, 2018).

National Skill Testing Board publishes notice regarding applications for Skill Testing and Verification

Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), National Skill Testing Board (NSTB) calls for applications for a skill testing and verification program for all interested Nepali citizens above the age of 16 under the National Skill Verification program.  The Skill testing fee is Rupees 500 (Application for Rupees 400 and registration form Rupees 100).The deadline for the application is Baisakh 15, 2075 (April 28, 2018).The admit card will be distributed from Baisakh 20, 2075 (May 3, 2018). 

7th national convention of Pragyik Vidyarthi Parishad in Pokhara

The seventh national convention of Pragyik Vidyarthi Parishad (PVP) is taking place in Pokhara from March 31.  At a news conference, it was informed that the convention would pass educational, social, economic and political proposals as per the federal structure.  A successful farmer Lochan Basnet of Okhaldhunga would be honoured with Rastriya Prithvi Yuwa Prenana Puraskar in the convention. More than 1,000 students of 77 districts would participate in the three-day convention, said PVP General Secretary Ramesh Kandel.

Graduate level courses start up for Karnali

Dean Modnath Marhathaa of Karnali Health Sciences Institute said that a workshop was organized between the team of Doctorates, with the aim of preparing a curriculum by giving special importance to the MD General Practice. Dr. Marhathaa said, "We are conducting midwifery levels from Vishakh 2075 and B.Ph. is in pipeline.

CTEVT publishes results

The Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Office of the Controller of Examinations, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur has published following results: Result of Pharmacy, Dental & Ayurverda 2nd Year exam held on 2074 Shrawan/Bhadra, Results of CMA, AAHW, and ANM - 18 Regular and Back Results 2074 of Mid Region Regional Office, Result of One subject chance of HA, Lab, Pharmacy, Dental, Ophthalmic, Radiography exam held on 2074 Falgun 7 ,result of Nursing & Acupuncture 2nd Year exam held on 2074 Shrawan/Bhadra, Result of Nursing 3rd Year chance exam held on 2074 Falgun.


  • « Previous Article


    After SEE you are ready for your College life. It is not a surprise that you are having a difficulty of finding the right College. Depending on your affordability, competitveness, accessibility, global recognition you seek to find the College that is right for pursuing your studies. Statistics show 90% choose to join plus2 and remaining 10% are divided in CBSE, IC (International Baccalaureate) and A Level.


  • » Next Article

    Scholarships | Baisakh 2075

    Scholarships | Baisakh 2075


Featured Colleges
Contact Form